No more updates for a while, but hope to keep site running soon

Hello readers

My circumstances have changed this month, as I now have left A Different League as a freelance journalist and have got a new job as a picture researcher for a company that works closely with football leagues regarding trading cards and sticker albums.

This new role starts in the next few days, and will need intense concentration over the next few weeks while I settle into a new role.

This means there will be no more updates on this Football Portfolio for the whole of July.

However, I plan to return to working on this on an occasional basis from August - writing some features on football, ranging from reviews and profiles, to interviews, reports and analysis on key action.  This will come from the major competitions including the Premier League, Championship, World Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup and Women's Football.

My latest developments can still be followed though on Twitter, and on my separate site for general content, Viewing Perspectives.

Until then football fans, speak to you soon.  Enjoy the hot summer we currently are experiencing, and I'll be back in August.

Simon Wright
Freelance Journalist and Journalist Graduate from the University of Northampton in 2012

Comments